Terms and Conditions
Firstly we would like to thank you for choosing to book with The Snow School.
We pride our self on our reputation and customer satisfaction, we look forward to skiing with you and hope you return to ski with us year after year.
Please view our terms and conditions below. This contract will be governed and interpreted in accordance with English law. If anything in it is not clear, please contact us and we will be happy to discuss this with you.
- It is the responsibility of the clients attending our lessons to pay the fee in full, before joining the class.
- No contract between The Snow School and the client will exist until we issue you with a booking confirmation accepting your payment.
- Payments made via card incur a charge of 2%. European cards and international cards are 3%. Prices may be subject to change.
- The Snow School will provide you with ski Instruction, therefore any of the prices quoted by us are for this only. Other potential costing incurred such as lift passes, equipment hire, accommodation and insurance is the responsibility of the client.
- It is the clients responsibility to ensure they have adquate snowsports insurance before booking.
- We can accept all debit cards and all major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB or by bank transfer. Please note that all card transactions are made through a secure terminal. It is protected by encryption on a secure server. Your card statement will show a transaction to The Snow School.
- Payments are to be made upon receipt of your Invoice date, anytime after this period the booking will be no longer secured.
- The Snow School ski instructors will wait a maximum of 30 minutes from the start time of a private lesson at the arranged meeting point unless notified by you the client.
- The Snow School ski instructors will wait a maximum of 5 minutes from the start time of a Family & Friends & group lessons.
- There will be no refunds issued or substituted lessons for clients that have missed their lessons for whatever reason.
- If The Snow School instructors are unable to provide our services due to reasons outside of our control i.e lift/resort closures, or an act of Force Majeure a refund will not be issued, but we would be more than happy to provide a letter for your insurance company.
- The Snow School Kids Group Lessons must be a minimum of 5 years old at the time the course is to commence and a maximum of 15 years old.
- Please take note of our level guilds as the level of skiing will be assessed by the instructor and their decision will be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- It is the duty of the Parent/guardian to tell The Snow School of any information about the child which will impact their skiing including their medical history.
- Children’s Group lessons require a minimum of 2 Children to run. If we cannot fulfil that number we will offer the client a choice of either converting to private lessons, or shortening the lesson times no refunds will be given.
- We do not sell spaces above the maximum stated. However, in some instances, may have to adjust group sizes where necessary due to abilities.
- Parents/Guardians/Appropriate adults must make themselves known to the instructor who will be teaching their child. It is the responsibility of the client to be on-time to collect their children after the lesson. To take into the possibility of arriving late please ensure that you are at the arranged meeting point 15 minutes early.
Family & Friends Group Lessons
- Please take note that when booking our Family & Friends Group Lessons, your group will need to be of a similar skiing level if any problems arise due to this then we will not be prepared to enter in to any correspondence.
The level of the groups skiing ability will be assessed by the instructor and their decision will be final.
Cancellations & Deposits (if applicable)
All depoist amounts are non refundable.
In the event of you cancelling your reservation, the following charges apply;
- More than 28 working day’s – 50% of fee will be taken.
- Less than 28 working day’s – 100% of fee will be taken.
- Cancellations can be made in writing or by telephone. The date of cancellation is deemed to be the date the cancellation is received by the company and not the date sent by the client.
Once again, we thank you for booking with The Snow School and look forward to seeing you on the slopes!